Beautiful to Behold



    I want to share one of my favorite videos with you. This video was posted by one of my subscriptions on YouTube; and is a video she made with clips from a horse show she went to. Not just any horse show, but a show where the top performers and trick trainers from around Europe come to perform. ( This performance is  now on my "I have to go there" list)
    I love trick training. Almost more than normal riding. To me, it is one of the most beautiful things on earth to watch. The bond between horse and trainer is enchanting and captivating. So much is possible with horses; and many people don't see that. They don't realize what the horse will give to you. That's what is amazing about trick training. What I love about trick training, is that while it astounds people with its seemingly impossible tricks; when people see how powerful and majestic, yet gentle and willing these animals are; it begins to reveal that once these horses trust their riders, that once there is a bond between them, anything is possible! Ok. So I've had my little rant. And you might not even know what trick training is. ( Hence the video) But I will say this; that trick training has some very spacious living quarters in my little "Castle in the Air". So here is the video. Every time I watch it, it makes me want to laugh, cry, and scream all at once! So turn up the volume, hit fullscreen, and make sure you watch it in HD!! Enjoy!

 -Abigail



Comments

Popular Posts