Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Winter Wonderland


    After viewing some of my other favorite blogs, and seeing their beautiful winter themes, I decided to do a makeover of my own! I also have been feeling very Narnian indeed theses past few days, so I decided to put tons of wintery Narnia pictures all over the blog. ( I think I am trying to compensate for the fact that we have NO SNOW right now, even though its December 10!!! ) Many thanks to I Love It Blog Designs for all the free resources they offer, thats where I got the gorgeous snowflake design!!
I'm putting a link in for you to check out this awesome website!!  And here is a picture I made from one of my favorite Narnia quotes. ( Yup, I'm feeling Narnian!! )

http://iloveitblogdesigns.blogspot.ca/

-Abigail







No comments:

Post a Comment