A Quiz By Alicia


My friend Alicia wrote a personality quiz for me to take. I am putting a link to her blog, All Things Fun And Creative here. Stay tuned to her blog to see the quiz I am writing for her! 

1. ARE YOU A NIGHT OWL OR A EARLY MORNING BIRD?

Defiantly a night owl!!

2.WHAT TIME PERIOD IN HISTORY IS YOUR FAVORITE?

Ummm, probably regency. Medieval comes pretty close though!

3.WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR OR ACTRESS?

Anne Hathaway

4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Oh, I can't choose between summer or fall!! Probably fall. The crisp air, falling leaves, scarves...

5.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT? (BESIDES RIDING)

Come on! No horseback riding? Ok, probably swimming.

6.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WINTER ACTIVITY?

Sledding, or being pulled on sleds behind the snowmobile.

7. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE? (NARNIA DOES NOT COUNT)

What??!! Narnia doesn't count? Ok, well, I love Canada; but I am going to say England. Totally. In a little cottage. With horses. Yup.

8. IF YOU COULD MEET JUST ONE PERSON FROM HISTORY, WHO WOULD YOU MEET?

UUGGHH! That is soooooooo hard! I am going to say Florence Nightingale, or C.S. Lewis. If I had to, I would probably choose I don't know!! I'm leaning towards C.S. Lewis?...

9. IF YOU COULD BE GREAT AT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT, WHAT WOULD THAT BE?

Playing violin. (Well I can't play at all, but I really want to learn.. Does that count?)

10. IF YOU COULD STOP AN EVENT IN HISTORY FROM EVER HAVING HAPPENED, WHAT WOULD YOU STOP FROM HAPPENING?

I would stop the two world wars from happening.

Thanks Alicia for quizzing me!!

Comments

Popular Posts