Wednesday, 21 January 2015

A Quiz For Alicia


    I wrote a personality quiz for Alicia, to answer, and she sent me back her answers. She asked me to post it on my blog, since her blog is a craft blog. So here are her answers! Be sure to check out her blog   HERE !

1. What is your favorite flower?

I'd have to go with tulips

2. Do you have a hero?  If so who? (Historical or Modern)

Probably Harriet Tubman

3. If you could trade places with a character from a book and a movie, who would it be?

For the movie I would want to be Elizabeth Swann (Pirates of the Caribbean)
and for the book I would want to be Susan. (The Chronicles of Narnia)

4. What is your favorite time in history?

It is hard to decide between 1800 pioneer or 1950's rock and roll and fun,
currently leaning towards the 50's

5. What is your dream job?

A dream job would let me switch around between movie/theater and crafting

6. If you could have one super power in order to help people, what would it be?

I would be invisible (what better way is there, then to "discreetly" foil plans?)

7. Which would you prefer: learning to ride, swim, run, shoot with a bow, fight with a sword, let your hair down, all while in a dress, or learn to dance, sing, play musical instruments, learn new languages, and be an accomplished lady?

I am going to have to go with the first (I'm not sure about sword fighting in a dress though, seems a little bothersome in that case)

8. Which do you enjoy better, a rainy day after endless sun, or a sunny day after endless rain?

A sunny day after endless rain

9. If you lived in the time of the suffragettes who were fighting for women's rights, would you support them, and join them, or would you despise them?

I would either not care, or support them

10. Would you want a large family or a small one?

Large enough (not Dugger sized)

     Thanks Alicia for answering the questions!
   -Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment