Happy March Break!!


  Ok, so I realize not everybody takes March break off, be we are this year, and I am so excited. I really need a break from school, (it's starting to get tiring) and it loosens your schedule to do things you couldn't do during the school week. Like a Narnia movie marathon with your best friends. Uh huh. Or seeing friends you haven't seen since around November 2014. Or re-painting your bedroom with the best dad ever. (We re-painted my room yesterday, and it is sooooo pretty!) I took a bunch of pictures of my room before I tore it apart, so I thought I would share them with you. And when my room is done, I will show pictures of that to!












Comments

  1. Aaaah, your room is so beautiful! (I'm sure the "new look" will be, too!)

    My favorite picture is the third one, with the trunk and THE TYPEWRITER. I love seeing typewriters;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to show pictures of the new room, when its complete.
      I love typewriters to!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts