Sunday, 22 March 2015

I don't know what to call this post.....

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while, and my March break has been really full. In the good kind of way. Anyway, I felt I needed to do a small post, and so I am going to share this little quiz with you.. It is OUAT related. Of Course. (For anyone who might not know, OUAT stands for Once Upon a Time. The show I may or may not be obssesd with. Ahem. Moving on! :D) The link to it is http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/0lUPqdpeGpF/Once+Upon+Time+Character  My result was Belle.  I wasn't expecting that, but it really is quite accurate. (As accurate as a quiz can be, at least) I took a different one, and I got Belle to. And then I took another one, (ya, I like quizzes ok??) and I got Rumple. Seriously, I do not know where that came from. How weird is that? Getting Rumple and Belle.. Anyhow, do take the quiz and tell me who you got dearie!!  -Abigail
  

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and they have a quiz for which Narnia character you are! (I know, right?!)

    ….Aaaand, I got Peter. Um, okay…

    Here's the link!:) http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/dTHdDMD6gSp/Chronicles+Narnia+Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool!! I got Susan. I wanted to get Lucy, because I don't really like Susan..., because she stops believing in Narnia.

    Thats so cool you got Belle to!!

    ReplyDelete