An update on things….


   So, I've taken a break from blogging, even though I didn't plan to… Ahem. Anyway, I'm back, and super excited!

:D I love this gif… Way. To. Much.

    So lately I've been (unsuccessfully) trying to get back into school after we went on an awesome trip down to Pennsylvania with all of my family on my mom's side. The trip was hosted by Grandma and Grandpa, and we had a blast. We were there over easter weekend, and saw the Sight and Sound Theater production of Moses.


One word.. Amazing. 

Seriously though… The sets, the acting, the costumes, the choreography, everything! 
(Pictures aren't mine btw…)



Ya, so that was awesome! Of course we shopped, and I got some cute doll clothes at a doll outlet, and chocolate from the Hershey chocolate factory. The factory was so cool! And I have eaten all the chocolate I got there. (Hey, it was good okay?)

My birthday was also on the 19th, and I am now officially fourteen!! (Yay) I had an awesome party with family, and some of my closest friends. It was so fun!!! 


Sorry its so blurry… Phone pictures ya know. 

A while ago I said I was going to paint my room. Well, I have, and its newly furnished and its gorgeous. There are a few finishing touches that need to be done, so when its officially finished the pictures will be up! 

Oh, I have been wanting to add pages to my blog for a while, and CAN NOT for the life of me figure it out!!!! If you have any tips, please let me know!!! 

-Abigail




Comments

  1. Ok, if you know how to go to 'settings' go there. Go to 'layout' (near to bottom of the page on the left-hand side) and click 'add gadget'. A smaller page will pull up, and you will see a bunch of add-ons. Scroll down until you find the one titled 'pages' click it, and another smaller page will pull up. The only page that you should have at this point is 'home'. Click 'save'.

    To add pages go back to 'settings'. Near the top on the left-hand side, there should be a 'pages' button thingy. Click that. This should take you to a page similar to 'new post', but instead of saying 'post title' it will say 'page title'. When you're done putting in whatever it is you want in the page, click 'publish'.

    Then, when you want it to how up on your blog, go to your main blog page (the one your posts show up on), and there should be a little screwdriver and wrench symbol, the second one under your header is the one you want. Click on it. Another small page will come up, and you should be able to figure it out from there! Hope this helps a bit!

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Thank you sooooo much! It's working now.

      Delete
  2. Yay! There you are! I've missed you:D

    I was going to try to walk you through the pages-thing, but I'm glad to see that Chloe's got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!

      Ya, I think I've got the hang of it now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts