Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Tagged By Olivia!


 So, I was tagged for a lovely little quiz by Olivia, at Meanwhile, In Rivendell. Thanks so much Olivia!

Here are my answers to the questions.

- Animated movies - what's your opinion?
I love most animated movies, especially Pixar, ( Up, Wall-e, Toy Story, Brave, etc.) and Disney.

Seriously, isn't Wall-E just adorable???


- Do you prefer earbuds or headphones?
Headphones, defiantly.

-What is one thing it seems like EVERYBODY loves but you?
Ooooh, that's hard… I'm going to say Taylor Swift. A lot of my friends love her, and I have never really listened to any of her stuff.

-Do you have flowers in your room?
Do the dead daffodils from our easter vacation count? :D I hope to get some fresh ones soon, once they start to bloom.

-Do you like the sound of keys on a keyboard clicking?
I don't mind it. I prefer the sound of a typewriter though.

This is the soooo darling! 

-Who is one fictional character whom you absolutely loathe with a burning passion?
Ooooh, this is actually really hard!! There isn't one specific villain I loathe that I can think of.. When I loathe a villain, I will let you know. However, I do hate Shift the Ape from The Last Battle, Uncle Andrew from The Magican's Nephew, and Dr. Weston from Out of The Silent Planet.

-Are you a procrastinator?
*giggles to myself* Ohhhh yes. (Just ask my mom)

-Shoes or no?
As much as I like shoes, I love going barefoot in the warm grass, or oozing mud, or hot sand better.




-What are three movies that take you back to the dear old days gone forever?
1. Disney's Cinderella
2. The Sound of Music
3. Kit Kitteredge: An American Girl
All these movies I loved/watched multiple times when I was younger. (And I still might watch them again!)




-Pens or pencils? 
Probably pens… Think of all the pretty colours!

Thanks for the tag!

-Abigail

2 comments:

  1. Eeek, you did it!:) And you're very welcome.

    Wall-E is definitely adorable. I mean, "Eeevaah."

    I like all the pictures you chose to accompany the questions!;)

    Haha, I must admit...I love Uncle Andrew *cough cough* He's a positively horrid human being, but I adore reading/listening to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Tags have always looked like fun, and this is my first one!

      Yes! I love how a character like Wall-E who has very little dialogue can still steal your heart!!

      Thanks.. I had fun looking through all the pictures of vintage typewriters…

      Really!!!??? I have never liked him, he always creeped me out. And he is such a horrid person; perfectly beastly. (to quote Digory) However he makes for an amazing villain so I won't complain to much.

      And I have to admit, he has some delicious quotes, however untrue they may be. "The weight of the world is on our shoulders… Ours is a high and lonely destiny." Thanks for commenting Olivia!

      Delete