Sunday, 24 May 2015

Tagged By Alicia: Top Ten Theme Songs



   Yay!!! Another tag! Thanks Alicia! (Alicia can be found at Sweet 'N' SaltyThis one looks so good to!!! So this time, I have to list my top ten favorite theme songs, from movies, tv shows, video games, and the like. So here goes!! btw, these aren't ranked.


1. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Battle
Do I have to explain?? Nope. I didn't think so.


2. Once Upon a Time: Theme Song
This is the song they play during the credits, and every time you hear it, you wish the episode wasn't over...




3. Once Upon a Time: Emma's Song
This song breaks my heart. Every time.








4. Pirates of the Carribean: He's a Pirate
This is such a high energy song!!



5. The Young Victoria: Marriage Proposal
I love how it starts quite, and then grows...



6. Fairy Tale Theme: (Preformed by Taylor Davis)
Guys, seriously, Taylor is amazing.. You have to check her stuff out.
And this song is so gorgeous!!


7. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Wardrobe
You are now in Narnia.


8. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brothers (Performed by Taylor Davis)
So pretty!!


9. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Theme Song
Aww yah, Batman's coming.... :D


10. Lord of the Rings: Aniron (sung by Enya)
Wow... The vocals on this piece are stunning.


Thanks so much for the tag Alicia! It was a blast! Although I will say, it was hard to narrow the songs down to ten. Ok, now for the exciting part:

I Tag:

Olivia at Meanwhile, in Rivendell
Chloe at The Shy Introvert

Have fun girls!!!


8 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like fun!
    Thanks for tagging me, I can't wait to do this!
    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list Abby, I LOVE the Victoria's proposal one! One day I want to play it on a violin...

    -Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me, Abigail!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I found your blog through a link at Meanwhile in Rivendell and I really like it! It seems we have much in common(I'm a HUGE Narnia fan)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting!! I'm glad you like my blog. :D

      Yay!! I love meeting fellow Narnians!

      Delete
  5. Oh, and He's A Pirate is one of the best song ever. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That song is so awesome!! I'm working on playing it on the piano. It's really fun!!

      Delete
    2. That's great! I'm considering buying the piano music for Curse of the Black Pearl on Amazon, because, yeah, it's truly awesome. :) And I'll subscribe to your blog as I figure out how. :)

      Delete