Sunday, 21 June 2015

Bother.. I've left my new torch in Narnia!


   Just joking!! I did, however, forget to list my new questions for Alicia, who was my nominee for the Sisterhood Award!! (Terribly sorry m'dear!) Anyhow.. Here they are!

1. What is your favorite type of weather.. rain, sun, snow, ect.

2. If you could be transported back in time, or to the future, which would you choose?

3. Do you like the smell of old books?

4. What does music mean to you? (say as little or as much as you like!)

5. Favorite Narnia character? (so far)

6. Favorite fashion time period? (regency, victorian)

7. Which do you enjoy better: reading or writing?

8. If you had the opportunity to go to Narnia, would you take it??

9. If you could be on a movie production team, what position would you choose? (Actors are not allowed)

10. How would you define your personality?

And, Alicia, here is the link for the Narnia Timeline I promised you!!

http://narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Narnian_timeline

And now, because I am in the Narnian mood...

                                            


I love the dresses in this!! My favorite is probably Polly's.. (That's the pink one)



That's all dearies!


No comments:

Post a Comment