Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Photoshoot in the field


    So a few weeks ago when it was really warm out, some friends of mine came over, and did a photoshoot with me. We dressed up in our "Narnia Dresses" and made apple blossom crowns. Here are the pictures we came up with. Btw, these are just the pictures they took of me; if you want to see the rest of them, go to Alicia's blog, Sweet and Salty.














Wallace got so excited when he saw the camera!!











That's all dearies! 
Don't forget to check out Sweet N Salty!! 





4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! btw, I love your hair!
    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I had to screenshot some of these, they were so beautiful! And as Chloe said, your hair! It's happy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D!! Thanks... Ya, my hair can get kinda wild sometimes in a nice sorta way.

      Delete