You are invited to: The Chronicles of Narnia Summer Read-along!



    Hello dearies! I know this is really short notice... But I will be re-reading TCON over the summer and thought that I will turn it into a read-along!! (Why not see how many people I can get to read The Chronicles of Narnia series with me right??) So you are invited to join me on this adventure! :D Please share this read-along with all your blogging friends.. Or take the blog button for the read-along to advertise it. (in a manner of speaking.)



Here are the details:

-The read-along will begin on July 1st, and end on August 31st.

-I will be reading the series in Chronological order:
TMN, TLLW, THB, PC, TVD, TSC, TLB.

-If you plan on participating, please comment on this post saying that you will, or vote on the poll on my sidebar. I'd really like to see how many people we can get to read the series at one time!!

Thanks dearies!


Comments

  1. Sounds like fun! Though I am already in the middle of the chronicles right now... 2 and a half book/s to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, YES! I already missed the start date, but hey, I'll just jump in where I can, if that's good with you:D AWESOME idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Olivia!!!

      That's totally fine… To be honest I am about half a page into TMN… We just had a Canada Day campout, so there wasn't much time to start reading! ;)

      Thanks for participating!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'm also not sure if I'll be able to read ALL of them this summer, since I have a ton of books on my TBR list, but I'll definitely experiment with it:D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts