So I've seen this post floating around all over the place, and thought it would be fun to do. These aren't necessarily "facts" more just little tidbits about me. So here goes! If you are family, or close friends... You probably know most of these things.
1. I live in Canada
2. I have three brothers, no sisters. :O
3. I have Type One Diabetes
4. I am in Grade 8 Royal Conservatory Piano (I don't know if they have piano grades in the states, but there are only ten grades of piano before University level.. and I'm in grade eight... So I'm getting up there.)
5. I would love to be an actress
6. My grandparents live next door to me, and my aunt in their basement. Grandma and Grandpa built an addition on to our house when we moved
7. I live on a small hobby farm
8. I'm homeschooled (whoop whoop!!)
9. I have an enormous addiction to candy. Pretty much any type, except for black licorice. ewwww
10. I wish I had a british accent (don't we all)
12. I HATE math (my apologies to any math lovers out there)
13. I have never seen Les Miserables, but can sing some of the songs off by heart
14. I'm pretty sure I have only seen one Audrey Hepburn movie
15. I have never completed reading the Lord of the Rings Trilogy... I stopped about half way through ROTK. Some day I will finish it, BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!
16. I enjoy a wide variety of movies. From Austen to Dystopian, I love them all!
17. I enjoy yelling out the names of actors I recognize during a movie, which annoys all my family very much, since they don't care twopence about actors. (most of the time)
18. I beat 9 kids in a every-man-for-himself-Nerf War. 8 of them were boys. I am pretty proud of that. (see? all those spy/hunger games movies pay off!!)
20. I believe that Narnia actually exists. Go ahead and laugh. I won't care!!! :)
|I didn't make this btw… It's from Pinterest!|
21. My favorite color is blue
There are my twenty-one tidbits!! Hope you didn't find them to boring!!