So....... I decided to start doing the "Awkward and Awesome" series that I have seen flying around the web. Basically you list some things that were awkward/annoying about your week, and some things that were awesome. Alicia is also doing this series with me, so check out Sweet 'N' Salty to see more! Lets dive in.
- This post coming out two days late.. *shrinks*
- The fact that I had a whole list of awkwards' in my head, and can't really remember them any more.
- When I ramble on and on to my friends about something they have no interest in. "Oh...... Sorry."
- Being caught playing air violin with headphones on. Because we all do it at some point.
- Standing in your brother's newly built air-soft hide out, that looks invitingly like a epic castle tower on top of a hill... And yelling Lord of the Rings battle rallies while shaking you invisible sword: "Riders of Rohan! Oaths you have taken! Now full fill them all! Ride now! Ride now!......" Only to turn around and notice an old couple for a walk on the road directly behind you.... And you were in plain sight. I don't know if they saw me, but I. Died.
- Going down a water slide yelling "For Narnia!," only to have a huge voice crack while you do it, and ending up sounding like a donkey. Go ahead. Laugh, because I just did.
- Trying to act like Legolas by shooting a bow and arrow while standing on a fence post, and almost impaling myself, because I am not an elf, and fell off.
Yup. Not that simple buddy.
- My new Goody Spin Pins. They are like corkscrew shaped bobby pins, and they are awesome... I only need two to hold my hair in a bun. No hair elastics, nothing! Epicness itself.
- The Romeo and Juliet 2013 soundtrack that I am listening to right now. It is sheer gorgeousness, and I have experienced every emotion by listening to it. Thank you Olivia for the recommendation!!
I just. died.
- Music, and playing the piano, and violin, and the gift that music is!
- Watching the U.S. Presidential debate with your dad; and eating a late night snack, (even though it is way past your bed time) while discussing the candidates' faith.
- My brother's homemade Batman throwing stars, which I successfully stuck into the poor picnic table more then once.
- Sherlock Holmes right now. I love that book!! And Watson got married!! Awwww....
- The Once Upon a Time cast, and Season 4 bloopers. #missthisshow
- Watching Catching Fire and fangirling with your friend at two in the morning, and being the only ones awake in the house.
- Googling "Funny Jack Sparrow Faces" and laughing at the results.
So? What did you think of the first awkward and awesome post? Please tell me!