A matter of special magnificence.


  Soooooooo. I've been wanting to do a blog party for a while now... And now, I am happy to announce, that I will be!!


November 29 is C. S. Lewis' birthday, and since I have been so touched by his work..  
I decided that I would do a whole weeklong party to celebrate and honor the life and work of C. S. Lewis.

So, the details. The party will begin on November 22, and will end November 29, on C. S. Lewis' birthday.  The week will be filled with all sorts of Narnia and C. S. Lewis related posts, and I would love if you joined in! I know everybody is so busy with school.. But I know many of you also love C. S. Lewis, so it would be cool if a bunch of people participated! 

Please grab the above button, and display it on your blog, to help spread the word.
Anywho, I have stuff to do, so till then! 
For Narnia, and for Aslan! 

Comments

  1. Eeep! This will be a blast, I'm sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would definitely do this if I could, but I've got a lot on my plate this November. Maybe next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, I totally understand!

      Delete
  3. Um, YES! AND YES AGAIN!

    A C. S. Lewis party? I think yes.

    This will be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad your as excited as I am... It will be great!

      Delete
  4. Yay! What a great idea! Count me in! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like great fun!
    Will be looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts