Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday Josh!

 


 


  Happy New Year's to you all!! I hope your 2015 has been a good year, and 2016 is even better!!New Year's is always exciting, because you actually get to stay up late for once, (just kidding, I do it all the time..) but it's always so epic and exciting to know that a whole new year just started. I don't normally do New Years Resolutions, but it is awesome to have a fresh year ahead of you. To be able to leave the mistakes and grief and stress of the old year behind you, and look forward to the good things ahead, and to start a new chapter of the journey with the Lord is awesome.

 
It fits perfect, no?
 
I would do a longer New Year's Post, but we are having a party tonight, and mom will need some help with getting ready. That's my excuse. Deem it worthy or un-worthy if you will. :)
 
 
 
Speaking of parties... Today is my oldest brother Josh's 17th birthday... (what??!!) so happy birthday big bwuver!! It's pretty crazy you are already 17, I hope you have a wonderful year, and please drive safe with your new driver's license. You will?  Thank you. I wuvs you Josh!!
 
 
That's all for now dearies!!! See you next year!! ;)
 
-Abby

Comments

  1. Happy New Year!!

    I totally understand what you mean about staying up till midnight often. I think I stayed up later last night than I will tonight. Bookworm life. ;)

    I liked your choices for quotes, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Oh yes. Tis a wonderful life indeed. I love it mucherly.

      Thank you! C.S Lewis right?

      Delete
  2. I love New Year's! It's so exciting, like you said, to start off new . . . Oh, wow, it's your brother's birthday? I wish him all the best :) It's been almost five years since I turned seventeen (*gulp*) A LOT has happened since then . . . but that's only natural, I suppose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! It's so much fun!!

      Thanks, I'll tell him! ;)

      Yes, time flies, but it's all good!

      Delete
  3. Snow! Ach, I wish it would do that here :P Tell your brother Happy Birthday! Seventeen! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts