Hello, I am Sherlocked.


  Sooooo. It's after Christmas!! What??!! Finally it is snowing; the wind is fierce right now, and it's deadly cold. I'm so happy it's finally here, but NOW I'm feeling Christmassy, because of it. *news flash snow, you came three days late!!* But anyway, here I am sitting at my desk, in my new fleecy onesie I got for Christmas, listening to Collabro, and getting ready to start The Hound of the Baskervilles.




  So I'm super siked for that, because I got a really comfy new armchair in my room that I could live in forever. It's divine to read in.

 
Something to make you smile. ^^

But first, for all you Sherlock fans out there, BBC has a new Christmas Sherlock Special coming out, and it's going to be in theaters!! It comes out on the fourth of January for my local theater, and I'm planning to go with my dad. *squeals*

   I'm especially happy because I just placed and order for an "I am SherLocked" tee shirt, *que inner fangirl* after a long bit of searching for one that was reasonable priced.(thank you Christmas Gift Money!)  Hopefully it arrives in time for the Special. ;)
It's this one, but in Navy. I wuvs it.
   Anyway, that's my bit of an update/fangirl session for now.. I'll be back soon, but Sherlock just asked me to come with him on a case... So I'm off. Farewell!
-Abby

Comments

  1. "Come at once if convenient.
    If inconvenient, come anyway.
    Could be dangerous."

    SHERLOCK, WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH???

    I dunno. It's hard to explain. But I love him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know.. That part was awesome!!!

      I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!! He's a high functioning sociopath, and I'm SLIGHTLY in love!!

      There's something about him that you can't help but love.... Maybe someday I'll find out what it is. :)

      Delete
  2. Sherlock!! I can barely wait to see the new episode. I'm gonna watch in in a theatre on the 3rd and it's gonna be so exciting!
    Of you go to your case then;) One can neve say no when Sherlock asks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASS!! Me to. I can't wait. Every time I see anything related to it, I become quite ridiculous... Ahem. Yes. But that's okay with me, because 'There will always be some lunatics about, the world would be dull without them.' -Sherlock Holmes.

      Thank you, I hadn't the heart to refuse him.. ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm Sherlocked, too. It bugs the heck out of me ;P

    Aww, I'm glad you're going to see it in theaters! I think I'm going to let my brothers watch it first to tell me whether or not it will scare me a bit too much. They can usually tell :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed.. Oh well, it's a price I'm willing to pay. :D

      Yes, that's a good idea, I probably will be jumpy in the theatre, it does look quite suspenseful.. But I have this thing about seeing things in theater, so oh well;). Brothers are good for that, aren't they?!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts