Star Wars...

     So are you guys excited about the new Star Wars?? I am. I just watched A New Hope tonight, and am working on my first ever cosplay, to wear when I go to see it. I'm so siked!! Agghhh!! Here is the new trailer, in case you haven't seen it.



 I'm cosplaying as a female version of Han Solo. I will post pictures as soon as it's done. It's getting there! Anywho, I just needed a fangirl moment here with you all, so I can actually get on with my life. ( And so I could test out a new blog feature, and because I hadn't posted in a while. ) :)

-Abby

Comments

  1. STAR WARS!!! To think there is only a week until the premiere! (and 9 days until I'm going to see it)
    Can't wait to see your cosplay pictures, sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I am so excited it's not even funny!! We made sure we reserved tickets early.

      Thanks! I hope to have some up soon.

      Delete
  2. YES I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS!!!! We got early tickets. And we're REALLY and TRULY going to go see it!!!

    P.S. Did I mention that I was excited? Because I am :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts