Headers: Past, present and Future

  So, I thought I would do a post about all the past headers I've had.... And show you three new ones I made today. But first... If you have not heard about Heidi's Cinderella week, over at Along the Brandywine, it starts tomorrow, and it is gonna be fun!! Because Cinderella is one of my favorite Disney Princesses, and because the new Cinderella movie is just to flipping gorgeous. Ahem. Moving on. :) These are all the headers that I have made, and kept. Some of them are not very good, some I love.

This was my first one, I believe.

This one was sweet. ^^


One of my summer ones ^^
 This is the one I used this summer. ^^ I love that color of blue...


This one was made with my own pictures. ^^


This was my fall header ^^


My winter header..

These are all ones I made for special occasions, or blog parties.


I made this one for the Pirates of the Carribean fan blog I co-author.


And this one was for the C. S. Lewis week I hosted...

And now.. I made some special headers for the Cinderella week.. Because Cinderella has so much blue, and frills, and glitter and lovely shoes, that she desereved her own header. :) But I don't know which one to use. What's your opinion?




Also, if you would like to use one of these headers, let me know in the comments, and I can edit it with your blog's name on it. What do you think?

   Have Courage, and Be Kind!

-Abigail

Comments

  1. You're good at headers! :) My personal favorite of the Cinderella options is the first one. (Sparklesssssss:D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yes. That one is so pretty. I love that glitter shot! I wish my photos were that nice. ;)

      Delete
  2. *drools* I love ALL of the headers you included in this post (hey, how come you're so good at headers??), but for Cinderella Week (IT'SHEREIT'SHEREI'MSOEXCITED), I think I do like the first one the best :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!!! I believe the first one is my favorite to.. I mean those shoes!! And glitter! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooo...they are all so pretty!! You do a great job! My favorite would have to be...the first one...but I love them all! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!! The first one is my favorite to! ;)

      Delete
  4. Hee! I was going to try and get on to leave a comment here before the party started and didn't make it. My abject apologies... ;p BUT I was going to say they're all three lovely. I'm extremely partial to anything having to do with Kit and Ella, but those first two are just sparkly beautiful. Maybe you could rotate them?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha , not a problem! Life gets in the way, I understand! ;)

      Thank you! I had actually considered rotating them.. I might just switch it up now and again. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, those headers are beautiful! Lovely job, Abigail!

    Am I allowed to assume you like horses? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, why thank you!

      Hee hehe, yes.. I do love horses. I rode for several years, and when I stopped I never stopped loving them.

      Thanks for the comment!!

      Delete
  6. Oh, how lovely these are! I love all the horses :-) You definitely have a talent for designing eyecatching, pretty headers! And this is a great idea for a post -- I may have to do a little walk-down-header-memory-lane post myself someday, just for fun :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much!! :) I'm glad you like them...

      I'm glad you think so.. I thought it would be fun for some of my new followers to see what my old headers were like, since I tried to keep all of them. And please do a post like that!! It would be lovely.

      No problem, glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts