Thursday, 18 February 2016

Canadian Sterotypes.. 'Cause there are many.


  So I live in Canada. And I am proud of it. Because my country is beautiful, and free, and great, and we have been blessed with so many privileges. But we also have lots of stereotypes regarding us, and the cold, and maple syrup. So here are a smattering of funny memes about Canada... Enjoy.


True dat


Canadians in Winter.... 













And if you scratch and sniff the maple leaf, it smells like Maple Syrup. Yup. 



Yes, we are real. We are just awesome. ;) 







OHMAGERD YES
I hope you had a little laugh... I found them funny. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, I hadn't given much thought to stereotypes in this particular instance, but most all of these were hilarious! ;D

    (*coughs* And I'm sorry.... "Z" just SHOULD be prounounced zeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *grins*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty funny aren't they? :)

      Hee hee, well, most of us disagree.. But surprisingly I normally say zee as well.. That's how my older brother taught me to say it when we were little, as a sort of joke, and I've always said it like that... Everyone else I know says Zed though... Ah well, we will agree to disagree. :)

      Delete
  2. Quite funny! Except the shipping one -- it's so sadly true! I have Canadian friends and it's so aggravating that I can send something to California, which is clear on the other side of the continent, for half as much as to send it just a little ways up north.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's such a hassle!!! It does make no sense how something being shipped from Asia can cost less then something from the US. Madness. :)

      Delete
  3. Hehehe ;) I want to visit Canada someday! Have you ever been to Prince Edward Island? :D I find the Canada Day one really funny xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, please do!! You can come visit me…. ;) No, sadly I haven't. I want to so badly visit the Eastern Maritimes, maybe someday!

      Yes, it is surprisingly accurate to… :)

      Delete