Sunday, 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!!

  Happy Valentine's Day my dears!! Hope you all are having a lovely pink and red sweet filled day...

Also, Happy Birthday to my dear mummy.... I love you so much: thanks so much for always being there for me. You are such a support, and I'm so thankful to have you with me as I grow up.. :) Love ya mom!













(If you are a Sherlock fan, feel free to go cry in a corner now, because that's what I'm gonna do.) 



This one is the best. End of story. 


Reality hurts. :) 

-Abby

7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Abby! These valentines are hilarious. XD (I especially love the LotR one!)

    Also, happy birthday to your mom! That's so cool that her birthday's on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, aren't they though?? Me too, that's one of my favorites...

      It is pretty cool! Thanks, I'll tell her!!

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh, man . . .

    These are PRICELESS. I was grinning soooooooooo much after that Rabadash one. "THE BOLT OF TASH FALLS FROM ABOVE!!!" "Does it ever get caught on a hook halfway?" Best line ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooohhh yay.

      YES!!! I would die happy if someone actually gave that one to me.... And that is the best line. Agh I love Narnia. ;)

      Delete
  3. Heh heh heh! I loved several of these! The bolt of Tash, of course, and Iron Man's :-D Happy late Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good!! I loved them to. :)

      Thanks!! You as well! :)

      Delete
  4. The bolt of Tash!!! Oh, that last one is so true *sobs*.

    Happy late Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete