Happy Tolkien Reading Day!!!!!

So I found out via Instagram that today is Tolkien Reading Day. AKA today, March 25, is the day that Sam and Frodo destroyed the ring. I looked it up in my ROTK timeline, and sure enough:. "The host is surrounded on the slag-hills. Frodo and Samwise reach Sammath Naur. Gollum seizes the Ring and falls in the Cracks of Doom. Downfall of Barad-Dûr and passing of Sauron." So hurrah for the hobbits! (Extraordinary creatures really...)

Today is also good Friday, which means that we are two days away from Easter!!!! And I can't wait. The family dinners, the treats, and most of all Jesus rising from the dead!


I pulled all my Tolkien books from my shelf, and ya. This happened. 

By the way.. Do any of you have Instagram? Let me know if you do, cause then we can find eachother and it would be fun. 
Thats all for now dearies! 

Comments

  1. Happy Day!! Go Hobbits, go!! Actually, I just got an Instagram! I would love to follow you! Happy Good Friday! By the way, I like this picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hobbits really do surprise you. :)

      Huzzah! Thanks for the follow, I requested to follow you back.

      I'm glad you like the photo.. I had fun taking it. I was terrified of dropping my phone on myself though... ;)

      Delete
  2. I do have Instagram, which I just got-@ilseimagines. It's a private account.

    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts