Narnia Web Series: More details


   So I realize my last post was rather vague in the sense that I didn't really tell you much about the Web Series. Allow me to make up for that in this post.



  The Web Series will be called Welcome to the Wardrobe . It will be a modern rendition of The Chronicles of Narnia. We will post it in seasons on YouTube, with Season One being based on The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I'm working with three other girls on Tumblr to co-write the script, and to help direct. 


Several of my other friends are helping to actual put this thing into production, and act. Right now, however, we are still in the beginning stages. I will be writing a letter, sometime today or tomorrow to the C. S. Lewis Foundation requesting permission to do this web series, since it is based on a series not in the public domain. Hopefully that will go well and we'll be able to go ahead with it. 

  In the meantime, the writers are working on small scripts for auditions which will be held once we have a few more actors/actresses. Then comes a lot of writing, and hopefully sometime this summer, depending on how everything plays out, we can do some filming!!! *screams inwardly and hyperventilates* Anyway, I've been super excited about it, and my attitude has basically been:


 So that's that, and hopefully I can give you dears more info soon. We'll have a website up soon once more details are confirmed. 

For Narnia and For Aslan!! 

Comments

  1. This sounds really cool! I'll look forward to more info!

    By the way, where is that bottom gif from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEP SO EXCITED.

    This sounds absolutely wonderful! I can hardly wait! ^_^ Hopefully you'll receive permission to carry on with production.

    Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, by the way! I tagged you for the Infinity Dreams Award. Here's the link in case you're interested. :)

      http://sunshineandscribblings.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-infinity-dreams-award-2016.html

      Delete
  3. This. Sounds. SO GREAT! *eep!* I'd hold my breath for you to get permission, but letters take a while to post and I like life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee thanks.. But please do save your life.. It must post to England so it will take a while. :)

      Delete
  4. Well now I'm super excited to see how it turns out. I hope you can do it, because I would definately love to watch it. No pressure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope everything turns out to, because I want to do it sooo bad!! :)

      Delete
  5. GAK! I'm so so so excited about this! I just found your blog and oh my goodness I'm so excited to read more updates on the webseries! Good luck with your letter to the foundation. I had to contact the Marion E Wade Center about using a photo of C S Lewis as reference for an art project, and the people there were super nice and understanding about it. The lady who emailed me back said that since I wasn't making money off it and as I was using the photo for reference, that I could go ahead and do it. I bet since you're not making it for commercial purposes and it's your own interpretation, they should be okay with it! Let us know how it goes! :) (oh and I LOVE the name you picked too. So perfect for a Narnia webseries!)
    Anna
    www.somethingsplendidstudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts