Mary has kindly tagged me for the Infinity Dream Award/Tag! Thank you my dear!! You can find Mary's blog HERE . Now on to the tag!!
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.
Oh my. Let's see if I'm an interesting enough person for this... ;)
1. I have three brothers: one older, two younger. I'm the only girl!!
2. I'm neither a girly-girl or a tomboy. Seriously I can't decide. I mean, I like wearing makeup, and heels, and wearing fancy dresses, but I also will climb a tree, or run in the rain, or jump in a pool fully clothed, or do crazy tomboy things like that. The effects of having three brothers, I guess.
3. I wish desperately that I had an English accent.
4. I have Type One Juvenile Diabetes.
5. I want to live in Europe at some point in my life.
6. I have cried consistently ever time I watch Sherlock: The Riechenbach Fall, and any of the Lord of the Rings movies. And I plan to keep that tradition going.
7. My favorite actor is Benedict Cumberbatch.
8. My bookshelves are organized according to color.
9. I hate mushrooms with a burning passion.
10. I would love to have a pet panda. Seriously they are like the cutest things ever!! (It's so fluffy I'm going to die!!! )
11. There isn't a specific movie genre that is my favorite. I will watch anything from Sci-Fi, to Fantasy, to Action, to Comedy, to Period Drama, to Super Heroes. I love dem all. :)
I apologize for how horribly random those were.
1. What is your favorite season?
Oh my. This is one of those questions that I struggle constantly to answer!! It's a tie between fall, and spring. But just for the sake or rainy days, cups of tea, big scarfs, and endless books I will say fall.
2. If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ooooh! Good one! I'm going to say cake, because there are soooo many different types of cake you can have, and so it wouldn't get boring. :) You could have Petite Fours, and then biscuit type cakes, and then a rich chocolate cake......
3. What superpower would you most like to possess?
I would love to be invisible. That would be amazing. And handy. And just think of the pranks you could pull!! It would also be cool to be able to fly, and clone myself. Oh my now I can't choose. :)
4. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla? (I'm apparently hungry right now.)
It depends. In ice cream, vanilla. In cake, chocolate.
5. What are some books that make you perfectly and incandescently happy?
My main two choices: The Chronicles of Narnia, and Sherlock Holmes. They are just AGGHH!
6. What is a movie that you enjoyed which you originally weren't expecting to like?
The Dark Knight Trilogy. My older brother kept telling me he thought I would like them, and I was sure I wasn't. Well, they are now on my favorite movies list, so ya. :)
7. Given the choice between leaving your family behind in order to move to a fictional world or staying where you lived for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Oh my soul this is so hard!!! I want to desperately to go to Narnia, or Middle Earth, and could never stand staying in this exact house for the rest of my life!! There's so much more to see! But I love my family dearly, and would miss them desperately, and at the moment it rather terrifies me to think of leaving them. None the less I would move to that world. Because you never said I couldn't go back to visit them, and fear is to silly a thing to stay behind for! Think of the adventures!?
8. Which mythical creature would you adopt?
I was thinking of something epic like a griffin, or centaur but gosh darn it, I want a unicorn. Or a dragon. Oh! A dragon I can ride on!
9. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
I really don't like it when people make assumptions. Whether it's about me, or a book, or movie, or anything else, it annoys me when people assume they know everything there is to know about said topic.
10. What fictional character would you most like to have as a friend?
Woah. WHAT? How? Ok. Ummmm...... Edmund Pevensie. Just to switch it up. Because I think he would be an amazing friend to have, and would do lots of ridiculously funny things with you, like take you to movies, or go sledding, or have movie marathons. Runners up were Jo March, Caspian, Rilian, Sherlock Holmes and Lucy Pevensie.
|GAHHH IT'S TO GORGEOUS!!|
11. Would you rather write with a pencil or pen?
I'm going to say pen. Because calligraphy pens are loads of fun, and so are those colorful ones. :)
Ok. So I don't have 11 bloggers to tag, but I do tag:
And now for your new questions!!
1. What is your earliest memory of reading, or being read to?
2. Why did you choose to start a blog?
3. Since this is the Infinity Dreams Tag, what is your biggest dream, no matter how out there it may seem?
4. Favorite subject in school? (If you in school still. If not, what WAS your favorite subject?)
5. Where would you live in the world, if you could live anywhere?
6. How would you describe your personal style?
7. Who has inspired you? It can be anyone, past, present, fictional, or no.
8. Do you prefer open plains, and sparkling beaches, or rugged mountains and wild forests?
9. If you could meet one celebrity, who would you choose?
10. Favorite Disney princess? (Or Disney character if you don't prefer princesses.)
11. Favorite quote?
Have fun girls!!