Tuesday, 3 May 2016

"Peter? Susan? Edmund! I'm back!"


    Why is it that most of my posts are about how "I'm back!" Ah well.  *warning: this post is plagued with gifs*


I was looking through some of my old blog posts, and laughing at how my writing style has changed, and I realized how much I missed this little world. :) I have been busy, we are planning for a Fundraiser my choir is putting on, I'm preparing for my piano exam, I'm deathly behind in Latin and Biology, and just flat out haven't blogged.


But I miss this blog, and all of you lovelies, and the delightful conversations we would have. So I'm back. I hope to have a review of Brooklyn up soon, because that movie. :)


Also, thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes. The party was so much fun, and it was a gorgeous day, and everything was wonderful.  And the Sherlock theme turned out quite nice! My cake had quotes all over it, and we played detective games, and I wore my Sherlock shirt and we had tea in fancy tea cups, and cookies with yellow smiley faces on them. It was grand. :) Anywho, I shall return presently, and in the mean time will end this post with Narnia. Because everything should begin and end with Narnia. Just because dears, don't ask questions. :)




12 comments:

  1. I love Narnia. The end. :-)

    Glad you had such a great birthday! Ohhhhhh, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on "Brooklyn"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to girl, me to.

      Thank you! And yes, a review will come soon. :)

      Delete
  2. (*extends hand* Hi Abigail, I'm Savannah. I recently found your blog and LOVE it!)
    Glad you're back, it sounds like you had an amazing birthday! Also, I agree, everything should begin and end with Narnia :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Savannah!! Nice to meet you! :) I'm so glad you like my blog!!! Thanks so much for visiting it.....

      I really did, it was so much fun. Oh huzzah, another fellow Narnian!! :) I do love those.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like you had the BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER. ("I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath!")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do your research Anderson!! ;) XD

      Delete
  4. *facepalm* I missed your birthday announcement! Well, late though I am, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! May this year be full of God's richest blessings on you, beautiful :) <3

    THE FIRST GIF. AND THE LAST TWO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawwww, thank you Olivia! This made me smile... :)

      YESSSSS!!!

      Delete
  5. You Sherlock birthday sounds great! Did you take pics of the cake?

    BTW, I nominated you for a Liebster Award here. Play if you want to :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe my dad did, yes. Perhaps I can dig them out of the archives sometime....

      Oh thank you so much!! This comment is so late, but I will hopefully do it!!

      Delete
  6. Oh, that flower gif!!! *sobs* So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Some gifs are just magic.....

      Delete