The Bookshelf Tag


   I decided to steal The Bookshelf Tag from Meredith, (thanks dear) because I've wanted to do a post about my bookshelves for a while, and it gave me the perfect opportunity. Sooooo, here we go!

Starting with my main shelf:


Shelf one includes from left to right: The Fellowship, (A biography about the Inklings. ) The Golden Edition of the Hobbit, The Help, The Chronicles of Narnia, Surprised by Joy, The Silmarillion (x2) The Jungle Book: Volume One and Two, The Hobbit, Unfinished Tales, The Lord of the Rings, and Children of Hurin.

Shelf Two: The American Girl's Handy-book, Les Miserables: Volume One and Two, Persuasion, Emma, Death Comes to Pemberely, Sense and Sensibility, (x2) Pride and Prejudice, Uncle Tom's Cabin, The Complete Plays of Shakespeare, Rose in Bloom, Heidi, and Jane Eyre.


Shelf Three: The Complete Sherlock Holmes: Volume One and Two, Under the Lilacs, The Adventures of Robin Hood, The Great Gatsby, Cloak of Light, Anna Karenina, Divergent, Allegiant, The Hunger Games, (x2) Catching Fire, Mockinjay, The White Company, The Call of the Wild, Tell it to the Skies, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Hans Christian Anderson, Behold your Queen.

Shelf Four: The Thirteenth Tale,  Josephina's Boxed Set, Little Women, Walter's Horse Encyclopaedia, The Mysterious Benedict Society, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Fault in our Stars, How to Ride a Horse, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, Good Wives, Black Beauty and The Call of the Wild, North and South, Brave Emily, Molly's Boxed Set, Addy's Boxed Set, Growing up in Lancaster County, Caddy Woodlawn, From Anna, Listen for the Singing, Horse and Pony Stories.


Shelf Five: Florence Nightingale, Teresa of Calcutta, Mahalia Jackson, Abigail Adams, Misty of Chicoteauge, Justin Morgan had a Horse, A Little Princess, Stormy Misty's Foal, Best Horse Stories, Anne of Green Gables, Anne of the Island, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of Windy Poplars, 365 Bedtime Stories, Little House on the Prairie, King of the Wind, Lady with a Lamp, Born to Trot, Something Beautiful for God, The Dangerous Book for Girls.

And my second skinny shelf:


Shelf One and Two: The King Raven Trilogy, Taliesin, Life of Pi, Time Quintet, (full series) The Young Unicorns, Black Beauty, The Black Stallion.


Shelf Three and Four: A Cup of Cold Water, Dr. Oma, Wings like a Dove, Though Waters Roar, Unveiled, Unashamed, The Stolen Sapphire, Traitor in Williamsburg, A Theif in the Theatre, Look out Lancaster County, Joanna's Journey, American Horses, Madeline Takes Command, The Full Daughters of the Faith Series.

These Shelves are assigned reading shelves. I don't own any of these books. And of course the bottom one is Star Wars and Lord of the Rings DVD's.


These ones are all of my Horse Books, and Devontional's.

    Voila! Those are my books. Apologies for the quality of the photos, they were taken from my phone. :) I'm super proud of my collection because they are all my books.... I own every single one. My goal is to have all of the shelves filled with novels.

  What do you guys think? Do you have any of the same books?

Comments

  1. Yay!!

    Huh, "The Fellowship" sounds interesting. Have you read it and was it good? Wow, have you read all those Tolkien books?

    Oooh, I love Roger Lancelyn Green's Robin Hood! It's my favorite telling so far(I probably told you this already).

    I still haven't read it yet, but the King Raven Trilogy is so pretty!!

    STAR WARS!!! LoTR!!!! <3 :D

    Wow, these are really pretty! Thanks for taking the tag! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't read it. I got it for christmas this year.

      Sadly, no. I'm just the type of person who will buy a book to add to my collection whether I read it immediately or not.

      I'm a huge fan of Howard Pyle's Robin Hood. I haven't finished Roger Lancelyn Greens's.

      You must!!! And I LOVE THOSE BOOKS. They are like my favorites on my shelf.

      YASSSS

      Thanks so much!! I had fun doing it!

      Delete
  2. Your bookshelf is lovely! Also, thank you for blessing the world with that header. It is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Oh I'm so glad you like it!! I really love it, because Merlin and Narnia. :)

      Delete
  3. YAYYYY books glorious books! I really want to read The Fellowhip now-it sounds super interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I love books. :D

      Sadly I haven't read it, so I can't offer my opinion, but it does look awesome, no?

      Delete
  4. I loved this post Abigail, it was so fun to read! You have the best bookshelves :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I am rather proud of my bookshelves... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts