Wednesday, 22 June 2016

LOTR Would you Rather

 So Evie over at Letters from Avonlea answered this Lord of the Rings would you rather. It looked fun, so voila! Here I am.


1. You have been tasked with your own quest, your own fellowship has been gathered, and you have the pick of one last member, would you rather choose Eomer or Imrahil to join you on your journey? (Imrahil is a member of the Dunedain.)

Eomer. For sure. I really, really love Eomer. And I sorta was ignorant about who Imrahil was, and that Imrahil had a name. Ahem. Yes. 




2. Would you rather have to track an army of Uruk-Hai, or climb the 'stairs'? 

Track and army of Uruk-Hai. That would just be so cool....... And do I get to gallop around on an elvish horse? Sign me up. 



3. Who would you rather, slap/shake/glare, some sense into, Denethor or Wormtongue?

Please. Slap Denethor. A thousand times. YOU ARE A KING/STEWARD YOU COWARD ACT LIKE IT!!!! 

4. Would you rather attend Bilbo's birthday and have to dance a jig or have to sing a solo at Aragorn's coronation? 

Honestly, I think Bilbo's party would be so fun. But even though I'm doubtful I would be good enough to sing at Aragorn's coronation, I would choose that instead. I would love to sing for him and Arwen. Just cause. 



5. Would you rather, soar on an Eagle's back to pick-up Frodo and Sam or participate in the last march of the Ents, courtesy of Treebeard's shoulder?

It would be amazing to fly with the Eagles, but it would be an honor to march with the Ents. I would gladly die fighting for them. 



6. Would you rather have to face an enraged Oliphant or Shelob?

Shelob. Because I feel like I'm more likely to beat her then a flipping Oliphant + Riders. And since the Oliphant only counts as one, I wouldn't fall behind in Legolas' game. 



7. Would you rather have to wear the full armor of Gondor for a day or the full armor of Rohan for a day?

Probably Rohan. No particular reason, it just looks cool, and I like their swords. 


I know, I'm really loving the edits today. BUT THEY ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!!


8. Would you rather have an axe or a bow?

Oh a bow. Without a second thought. Legolas would be proud of me. 



9.Would you rather visit Lothlorien or Rivendell?

Oh gosh.  Well since the question was visit not live in, I would visit Lothlorien, and live in Rivendell. I'm working the system, but..... 



10. Would you rather have to get through the Mines of Moria or take the Path of the Dead? (In each situation, you are with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. Haha, so, you're not alone!)

I get Legolas, Aragorn and Gimili for help?? Then I'd take the mines. It would be more interesting I think. And then I could play the Orc slaying game with them. 

11. Would you rather stay and help rebuild the Shire, or sail to the Undying Lands? 

Again I'm gonna work the system and rebuild the Shire first, then sail to the Undying Lands. 



Well that was fun!! Thanks so much Evie for letting me steal this from you. Feel free to do this yourselves dearies!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so doing this. I mean, it's LotR, I can't pass it up :D. I loved all of your answers! And you have the best pictures to go along with them *nods*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! I was amused by how many answers we had in common :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun! And basically all my answers were the same as yours. ;) You apparently have very good taste.

    ReplyDelete