Thursday, 7 July 2016

I'm back, and a YouTube Video

Hello all! Sorry for my sudden disappearance, but we were off visiting family for a week...... And I didn't have time to blog. :(

A dear friend of mine came over this afternoon, and we decided to give my old game, Guess Who, a makeover. So we chose four fandoms, and several of our favorite characters from each one, printed out tiny pictures of them, cut them out, taped them on to the game board, and played Guess Who, fandom edition. We also filmed ourselves playing it, and then I edited our 40 minutes of footage to make this little video.

*On a different note, Kate, myself, and Alicia, who most of you know from Sweet and Salty are hoping to start a book themed YouTube channel in the near future, so this was sort of an experiment video.  Please watch it and tell me what you think.*

Now that I think of it, this is probably the first time you've heard my voice...  I'm the one in the Sherlock tee shirt. Now you have seen me in all of my dramatic, giggling, hysterical and emotional glory...... XD

***WARNING*** This video contains major spoilers for the show Merlin. If you haven't finished the show, or don't want to hear spoilers, be aware of that.

video

And yes I did break my popsicle stick because Prince Charming' card got stuck and I hit the board so hard that my stick broke......

That's all for now dearies!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that was a fun video. :) Also, I should so do that with some of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video! (So many dead characters...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back! I am so glad you like Hamilton! I've been into that musical for months :D
    (Also that pic... so sad ;-;)

    ReplyDelete