Cinderella Week Tag
The long awaited Cinderella week is here, and I am so excited! I love Cinderella, so this is perfect.:)
Cinderella Party Tag:
1. In the vast array of fairytale heroines, what particular character qualities most define Cinderella?
2. What are some of the deeper, big picture differences you see between retellings where both stepsisters are nasty and others where one is nasty and one is kind? How do you think the two takes differently develop/illuminate/affect Cinderella’s character and also the overarching story itself?
3. Are you an animal lover? Would you eagerly count mice, lizards, cows, and geese as friends? Dogs and cats?
4. After asking question #3, I realized how remarkably many of the adaptations I’ve seen have Cinderella either horseback riding or involved with horses. Have you ever ridden? If so, have you ever ridden sidesaddle or bareback?
|I love this. If I could ride that horse, I would. Aggh its so pretty!|
5. Your favorite Cinderella dress/s?
|Apparently those flowers were hand applied/painted...|
6. Do you ever think of Cinderella while doing your household chores? :)
Normally I don't, no. But when I was little probably three or four, my mom asked me to do a chore for her... I sighed and said "Another job, step mother?" Ya. I must have just watched the movie...
7. What major character traits do you think are essential in a faithful prince?
8. Your top THREE favorite fairy tales (as in the original folk tales, not adaptations).
1. The Twelve Dancing Princesses
3. Briar Rose (Sleeping beauty)
9. Your top FIVE current favorite fairy tale/legend type films (BESIDES any Cinderella adaptations).
Technically this isn't a film... It's a TV show, but it has practically every fairy tale character in it... So I figured it counted.
This was sooo good!! The acting and everything was perfect.
3. Robin Hood
This movie was soooo good!! And Russell Crowe AND Cate Blanchett in the same film... What? Epic.
4. Cinderella 2015
Because how could I not include this one?? This one was so sweet, I loved it.
5. Disney's Original Cinderella
Because this one is a childhood favorite. It's so lovely.
10. If you could play Cinderella and the story could be set in any region of the world and any time period, what would you pick? And what would your dream ‘ball gown’ for it be like?
And dream dress? Something like this:
Maybe a few color adjustments.. But something flowy and gorgeous like this.
This one is pretty to though...
Maybe a mix between those two.
11. And (purely for fun :))… what color/s do you immediately associate with Cinderella?
Blue. Definitely blue.
Thanks for the tag Heidi!! It was a blast! Anyone else interested in the tag, please do it. Just make sure to give Heidi the link to your answers at Along the Brandywine . Go. Live your dream and do the tag.
Farewell for now!