It's Christmas!! {and why it's amazing}


    Merry Christmas my friends!!

    The best day of the year is finally here, and I'm happy. I'm on our couch in fluffy socks, there's a mini blizzard going on outside, and I have a new bookshelf I get to put up in my room. *which is much needed because there are books stacked in my closet and on my desk and I need more bookshelves*


    This is just a very short little post; more like popping in to say hi, rather than actually writing something.....
    So Merry Christmas from my couch to yours, and I hope your day has been lovely so far; filled with family and food and (if you live in a Northern area) snow, and christmas lights and tea and cocoa, and most importantly; hope.



    Because honestly, hope is what Christmas is about; a light in the darkness, a source of relief from pain, healing for sorrows, and a promise of a better future. Christ came for you; so that you would know your value to Him, and feel your worth, and experience His love. Bask in that today. Bask in the wonder, and awesomeness of what Christmas is about.

    Old fashioned Christmas Carols are honestly the best; so I leave you with a snippet of my favourite:

"Long lay the world, in sin and error pining, till he appeared, and the soul felt it's worth. 
A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices, for yonder breaks a new and glorious morn. Fall on your knees, oh hear the angel voices; O Night Divine." 


Merry Christmas my friends. <3

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, Abigail! Have a lovely evening! <3

    Liv // livkfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! It feels weird that it's over now.

    This was a lovely post to read, very Christmas-y (which I suppose is exactly what you were going for XD).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Abby! Thank you for this post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment